Monday 19 March 2012

Series 4, Episode 21.

Aloha!

So it's the morning of Monday 19th March 2012. Its my day off and I choose to spend my morning watching my epic Friends boxset. Currently on episode 21 of series 4. The one where Ross is about to get married to Emily and he's contemplating on whether to invite Rachel to the wedding or not. One of those  'flashback' episodes. Cop out episodes I like to call them.

Anywho, one week ago I began my new 'Clean-Eating' diet and I just wanted to fill all my millions and millions of readers in on how that went. If your interested that is? You know what I'm going to tell you any way.

So basically for those who didn't read my last blog (shame on you) just to reiterate, 'Clean-Eating' is basically eating foods that are natural. No synthetic man made rubbish that I usually love to eat. No chocolate or crisps or even m&m's, which is proven quite difficult when they are in your face for the taking on a daily basis. But on the whole, I actually really enjoyed the foods I was eating. Best of all I got to spend a lot of time in the kitchen and experimenting with all kinds of  different flavours and seasonings with different foods. I've actually realised that I'm a bad chef when it comes down to it! And the best part of the whole experience, is the treat at the end of the week. I couldn't help but think about that the whole week long! What could I have? What did fancy? A PATISSERIE VALERIE OF COURSE. All I can say is that it was totally worth the week of eating healthy stuff. AND I even lost 2 pounds whilst doing it so on the whole it was pretty good week.

In other news, we went for our little interview with Talkback Thames who will be running the production on Keith Lemon's new TV Show, 'LemonAid'. Overall it went pretty well. Somethings were said that were little cringe on my part. Apologises to those involved. All I can say is that I should NEVER be interviewed in front of camera to save confusion on who or what I should looking at when speaking. And I shouldn't be EVER left to do the talking. "Sorry kids" *wink* at the camera was NEVER EVER a good move. Luckily we had a laugh and made a good impression and that's all that matters and even if we don't get it, at least we know we had damn good game of table tennis. To the point where we were physically sweating. We had to have a five minute break to cool down and brow mop before going in to meet the ITV lady.

So that was my week. Thank you to all my readers so far by the way. I know there's not many of you but its nice to know that people are actually reading this. I really appreciate it. Keep sharing the blog link on Facebook or Twitter, with your friends or family. Thanks once again and I'll write again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment