Wednesday 7 March 2012

I Bought a Fish called Jesus

Hello All!

A few new happenings this week I feel I should share with the percentage of the world that has nothing better to do than read this blog.... yes I'm talking to you.

Anyway moving swiftly on, I began my magical week with an audition. Yes. An audition. It was a bit of a random one but I went along anyway. It was for ITV's new talent show, 'Superstar' and their hunt for someone to play Jesus in an Arena production of Andrew Lloyd Webber's musical, 'Jesus Christ Superstar'. I realise many many MANY of you are probably, at this moment in time, thinking I don't look like your typical Jesus Christ. But I can assure you all, that wasn't the reason why I went. I went for the experience. As many of you may know I haven't been auditioning whilst I have been in London, this past year and a bit and was losing the confidence to get there and audition again. But I chose to bite the bullet and go for it. I sang my songs and did them to the my best ability. But when it came down to it, I didn't have the right look for the role. Simples. I was happy because I knew that before I went. So that was that. I did an audition.

Secondly his week, I having a go at 'Eating Clean'. Basically, 'Eating Clean' is all about eating natural foods and avoiding a majority of man made and not-so-healthy foods. This all came about after a discussion with ClareBear on the tube the other when we started talking about food in general and she basically asked me if I would give it a go. So, in keeping with the new years resolution, I said yes. And in the space of 24 hours, Clare had put together a week long menu of the sort of things I should be eating along side a shopping list with up-teen amount of items that will cover me for the said week. From what I've seen on it, I quite looking forward to a couple of the meals she's set up for. Others will intrigue me. The only problem is that I'm not allowed any sweets or chocolate until Friday, when I am allowed one treat incorporated into one of the 6 small meals I'm supposed to be eating each day. I can see the menu now. 1 Chocolate Fudge Cake. 4 Large Cartons of Custard. 24 pack of Carlsberg.

And finally. All good things happen in threes. I GOT A NEW FISH. If some of you have me on Facebook, you would have seen the new addition to the Colville Road Household. Today, I went out with my dear friend Helen and after having many larks playing pretend next door neighbours in the garden furniture section of Harrods, I decided to buy a new fish who I named Jesus. Don't ask me why I named him Jesus. It was the first name that popped into my head. ANYWAY, I was under strict instructions from ClareBear though, to only get a normal looking fish. Some of you may remember my previous fish, Sushi (RIP) who was commonly known as a Globe Eyed Fish but unfortunately for Sushi, he could only look upwards. Don't worry I did buy him from Harrods for I am not a millionaire. I picked him from a little shop nearby where Helen was trying to persuade me to buy a turtle instead. As much as I would have loved a turtle, I thought it best to just stick to the fish.

So, thats been my week so far and its only Wednesday! Wonder if Thursday or Friday will bring me any more magic? Who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment